- Gray-haired fathers can carry alarmingly large boxes.
- Every student in organic chemistry still has a shot at an A.
- Somewhere in Branner, a future married couple meets.
- Math 41 has 100 percent attendance. For a day or two.
- Bicycling near the clock tower, the phrase "kiss the pavement" becomes all too real.
- MemChu, FloMo and the CoHo are unfamiliar NoMo.
- On the way home, Mom will stop crying somewhere around Bakersfield.
Seven Simple Truths about the First Week of SchoolSeptember/October 2005
Reading time min