MICHELE MARINCOVICH, '68, assistant vice provost and director of the Center for Teaching and Learning
- National Center for Postsecondary Improvement at Stanford -- An excellent postsecondary education site, it includes data from student surveys and assessments of how well students learn.
- Resources in Science and Engineering Education -- Created by a professor of chemical engineering, the site states, "College teaching may be the only skilled profession for which no preparation or training is provided or required."
STEVE SANO, MA '91, DMA '94, associate professor of music
- San Francisco Bay Area Hawaiian Resources -- Where can you find guava chiffon cake, kalua pig and a lei to be proud of? For Hawaii devotees like Sano, this site is a great guide to cultural events, music and the best hula houses in town.
- Choral Public Domain Library -- With more than 2,500 scores downloaded daily, this site strikes just the right note with choral music fans.
RABBI PATRICIA KARLIN-NEUMANN, associate dean for religious life
- Jewish Women's Archives -- A virtual museum, documentary center and bat mitzvah planner, the Jewish Women's Archives is devoted to spreading the legacy of Jewish women and helping Jewish girls stake out their terrain.
- CrossCurrents -- Filled with reflections on issues such as the Internet as a metaphor for God, the site strives to integrate religious and academic life.