TERRY WINOGRAD, Professor of Computer Science
- Google --"By far my favorite website," says Winograd. Perhaps because Larry Page, a doctoral student of his, started it.
- Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility --Founded in 1981 by researchers at Xerox, the group is concerned about the impact of computer technology on society.
ANDREA LUNSFORD, Professor of English
- History of Rhetoric --The site, says Lunsford, has a wealth of information on rhetorical history, theory and practice.
- Digital Future Coalition --Need info on issues regarding legislation about intellectual property, accessible to non-lawyers?
JAMES MONTOYA, Vice Provost for Student Affairs
- Critical Dance --A big supporter of dance,particularly modern dance, Montoya says he looks forward to reviews, interviews and performance schedules here.
- Political Adcritic --A must site for political enthusiasts, with a top-ten list that's "definitely worth exploring."
THOMAS SHEEHAN, professor of religious studies
- ccat.sas.upenn.edu/jod/augustine.html --Whenever you need the Latin text of St. Augustine's Confessions, plus superb commentary by James J. O'Donnell.
- classics.mit.edu/Plotinus/enneads.html --And here you can find the classical English translation of Plotinus's Enneads.